Happy Monday everyone
Well as promised here’s the cards I made with the new Magnolias, they’re called Tilda with misteltoe and unwrapped Tilda. These have been coloured with my new copic markers, I think I need to practice a bit more but overall I was quite pleased with my first try!!
…..And a close up…..
I just love these cuties
- Magnolias coloured with copic caio
- BP Basic gray and Graphic 45
- Oval & circle plain & scalloped nesties
- Whale of a punch swirl
- Sentiment Craftwork cards
- Flowers Hobbycraft
- Magnolia coloured with copics
- BP My Minds Eye Signature Glitter papers
- Oval plain & scalloped nesties
- Sentiment craftwork cards
- Flowers Hobbycraft, Spritzed with pearl glimmer mist
- Charm from stash
Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments, they’re much appriciated.