Hi Everyone, I’ve managed to combine two challenges in one card, Whoowhoo!!!
Well the challenge over at the Sugarbowl is a sketch by the very talented Marlene with the please include option of zigzags and over at Passion for Promarkers it’s the colours Burnt Umber & Marsh Green.
- Image, Sugar Nellie Wind swept.
- Coloured with promarkers, Burnt umber, marsh green,blush & sandstone.
- DP is graphic 45 available at Stampeezee.
- Zigzag punch is by EK Success
- Plain & scalloped rectangle nesties.
- Craftwork Cards dots.
- Twine from the stash.
Here’s another angle
..and a close up….
Also Debbie at Stampeezee has just had an order of Martha Stewart punches and has got 15% off them all until 30th November. You need to enter the code Martha in the coupon box and press redeem to get the discount.So be quick to get yours!!!!
I’m off to watch X Factor now, I wonder if Jedward will go out this week,” probably not “I hear you all shouting!!!
Thanks for looking!!!!