Morning to you all!!!!
I told you I was itching to use those NEW MAGNOLIAS so I thought I would make a card for the Just Magnolia challenge which is “It’s Christmas” anything Christmassy and although I know this Tilda isn’t actually a christmas stamp I don’t think she looks too out of place, do you? all dressed up in her Christmas glam.
- Tilda from the winter kit and snowflake circle.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- Plain and scalloped circle nesties.
- Martha stewart border punch.
- Sissix snowflake die.
- DP are Imaginesc and graphicus 45.
- Sentiment Craftwork cards.
- Charm, rose and ribbon from the stash.
Those papers are available from Stampeezee, great quality and they’re double sided. Debbie also has the Martha stewart punches in stock and they would make an ideal christmas pressie, if your not sure what to buy your crafting buddies.
Here’s a close up of Tilda,check out those heels, love this stamp it’s so versatile.
….and here’s the snowflake and charm…
Hope you like it, have a great Saturday whatever you might be doing, can’t wait for the X Factor final tonight.
Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment as I love to read them.