Hi there!! Hope you’ve had a great Christmas, I know I have. Mum & Dad came to stay, they arrived Christmas eve and went home today, so not much time for crafting but I’ve found some time this afternoon to do this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge, the sketch is by Claudia, which I’ve rotated to fit my image better. There is also a blog hop going on over at Friday Sketchers in conjunction with the challenge. I ‘ve finally used a Hangler Stangler stamp that Debbie bought me for my birthday back at the beginning of December. I also got another Hangler stamp from Marlene, hopefully show you that one soon. What a lucky girl am I to own some Hangler stamps, they’re soooooooo cute.
- Image Hangler Stangler.
- Coloured with a combination of copics & promarkers.
- DP K & Co 8.5 x 8.5 Tulip pad by Tim Coffey.
- Punches EK Success border, Mc Gill pine branch, SU ovals.
- Sentiment from SU sincere salutations set.
- Flower, spacer, brad & gems from the stash.
Here’s a close up of that gorgeous hangler stamp.
I’ve just realised that it’s craft day on QVC and I’ve just seen some patch work pals, I wonder how long I can resist for LOL.
Be back soon.