Hope your having a good time, whether you’re still on holiday and visiting the sales or back at work argh!!! If you’ve got a party to go to or something else organised for tomorrow night have a great time and get the alka seltzer ready.I’ve just got a quite evening planned with the family.
Well onto this weeks challenge at Anyone For Anya, it’s the last challenge for 2009 and it’s a sketch to follow, sponsored by Renata. I’ve used this stamp from “me time anya” available at Stampeezee, I think it’s time to relax and pamper yourself before the New Year celebrations.
- Me time Anya from Stampeezee( image and sentiment and lily).
- Coloured with promarkers.
- Round inverted and classic scalloped nesties, plain round nesties.
- DP 6×6 Papercraft 4 you, collection 5.
- Punches Martha Stewart border, SU scalloped and plain oval, McGill pine branch.
- Roses 25mm from Wild orchid crafts.
I really love these roses I received them this morning along with some other flowers, I think I’m going to be ordering a lot more LOL. Also talking about Stampeezee, Debbie has a sale on in the shop at the moment, so if your in the Coventry area why not pop in and take a look, maybe you’ll pick up a bargain or two.
Here’s a close up of Anya, you can see the glitter I’ve added to the bubbles and maybe if you look closely the diamond glaze I’ve added to the bath to give it an enamelled look.
Wishing you a happy and creative 2010!!!!!