“Happy New Year Everyone”
Hope you had a great New Years Eve and didn’t have too much of a hangover on New Years Day.
The Challenge over at Penny Black Saturday week 82 is “New Year” sponsored by Valentines, so as I didn’t get any Penny black stamps for Christmas I ‘ve used one of my old one’s but I really love this cute little mouse sitting on a cork.
I’ve also managed to combine this with two other challenges Sketch Saturday challenge #84 sponsored by Your Next Stamp with a sketch by Simonne, her very first sketch, which was fab to follow and the other is Colour Create challenge 35 with the zingy colours lemon & lime and an optional extra of spring/summer flowers, sponsored by Michelle’s scrapbooking.
- Image Penny Black, stamped and embossed with black powder,coloured with promarkers.
- Classic plain & scalloped oval nesties.
- DP Basic Grey Lime Ricky 6×6.
- Punches; Martha Stewart deep edge border flowerbed, Whale of a punch corners.
- Anita’s glitter strips.
- Flowers, cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Sentiment and pearls from the stash.
Here’s a close up of that gorgeous little mouse.
Thanks for looking