Happy snowy Wednesday!!!
What are you up to today? My children have been off school, it was supposed to be Nicole’s first day back since Christmas as they had two teacher training days on Monday and Tuesday,so she’s happy. Adam and I decided to build a snowman in the back garden.
Here’s a piccie of the garden before we started…
…and here’s Adam and his snowman….
Well onto crafty business, I thought it would make a change to make a boys card just for fun, so I’ve used Max, a twinkle tots stamp by the Greetings Farm available at Stampeezee, which I thought would come in handy when one of Adam’s friends has a birthday.
OMG…. What can I use for embellies for a boy, can’t really use flowers or ribbon so I decided on stars, always a winner.
- Image “Max” by the greetings Farm, coloured with promarkers.
- DP 6×6 Mini deck by cosmo cricket called the boyfriend.
- Plain and scalloped oval nesties.
- SU Large star punch, SU word window punch (sorry can’t remember who’s the small star punch is by but woodware do one similar)
- Sentiment I think was a craftwork cards one.
Here’s a close up of Max, doesn’t he look soooo angelic?
I have sponged the edges of the stars and the oval with brown ink and highlighted Max with a white gel pen, it shows up better in this piccie.
Well I’m off to do some crafting, bye for now.