Happy Monday, the 1st of Feb, where did January go?
Over at the Sugar Bowl this week there’s a sketch to follow by the very talented Marlene. The please include option is to add lace to your project. I really loved doing this card as it made a refreshing change to make a DL card, as I usually do a square card when I’m following a sketch.
Here’s Marlene’s sketch that I followed.
- Card blank by Papermania.
- DP Graphic 45
- Image is Sugar Nellie, planting some love.
- Window stamp by SU.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- Punch Fiskars Apron lace
- Sentiment is from a CD I have.
- Lace & gems from the stash.
Here’s a close up of the image, I’ve raised her on 3d foam pads.
Thanks for looking.