Doing well with this combining two in one. This time Just Magnolia’s theme is hearts and flowers, sponsored by wild orchid crafts. I just love their flowers , I use them loads and I ‘ve followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, sponsored by the craft barn, this is a fab sketch to work with.
- Images from the Winter Magnolia Kit.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP Making Memories Love struck collection, available from Stampeezee
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Oval nesties.
- McGill branch punch and square punch for the envelope
- Sentiment printed from a CD
- Flowers, gardenia and cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Pearls from the stash.
Here’s a few close ups….
….and those gorgeous flowers, I’ve spritzed them with pearl glimmer mist…
….and those two heart embellishments, I ‘ve added some sakura glitter pen to theses to give them a bit of sparkle….
….and the envelope that has been folded out of a punched scalloped square. You can also see the embossed background in more detail in this piccie…
I really like the colours on this card!!!