I’ve managed to combine two challenges with this card!!!!
Over at Just Magnolia there is a special monthly challenge with a tutorial by Dena to make a “Tent card” I really love!!!!!!! this idea and will definitely be making lots more of these. I ‘ve also followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, hosted and sponsored by Maya. This is a great sketch to follow and fits in really well with the tent card idea.
- Stamps Tilda with rose and a rose from Magnloia.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP Tilda’s kitchen garden 12″x12″ double sided by Panduro available from Stampeezee.
- Nesties large petite scalloped and plain ovals.
- Whale of a punch corner punch.
- Pearls, ribbon and rings from the stash.
Here’s a side view, the tent idea shows up better in this piccie…
..and here’s a couple of close ups of Tilda and the rose…..
Thanks for stopping by.