The challenge over at Penny Black Saturday this week is to do an easel card and I love doing these cards. I thought I’d try a different shape for this one, so I went for a triangle and I will definitely be using this shape again.
- Penny Black stamp Always Here!, coloured with promarkers
- Patterned Papers are My Mind’s Eye, Deena’s Penny Lane 12x 12 ( these are absolutely gorgeous, they are all glittered and the colours are to die for)
- Martha Stewart border punch
- SU plain and scalloped oval punch
- Branch punch
- Sentiment by craftwork cards
- Flowers, spacer and brad from the stash
Here’s a side view…..
Two posts from me today aren’t I doing well 😛 but I couldn’t miss this challenge!!!!