Hi Everyone and a HAPPY EASTER to you all!!!!!
The challenge over at Passion for promarkers this week is a theme, use two images on your project. So I’ve made this easel card and used a woodware pirate ship in the background and one of the new pirate Tilda stamps, I got at the NEC last week, in the foreground.
- Stamps pirate Tilda, barrel, anchor and skull(1 stamp) from Magnolia. Ship and treasure sentiment from a woodware set.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP from the stash, sorry can’t remember who’s they are
- Martha Stewart border punch, SU plain and scalloped oval punches.
- “AHOY MATEY” was computer generated.
- Buttons and dew drops from the stash
Here’s a close up of Tilda…
I was going to enter this card into the just magnolia challenge, as I followed their sketch, but guess what I’m a day late, Oh well never mind.
Here’s a close up of the barrel….
Thanks for looking!!!!