Hi everyone !!!! Hope you are ok as I ‘m feeling a bit under the weather, sore throat, achy limbs ect…, hope it’s just a short lived thing as I’ve got to demo at Stampeezee on Saturday and I need my voice.
Well had a workshop yesterday and we made this card, I thought I’d share it with you. I need to thank Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace for the inspiration for this one “THANKS !!!!!!”
Sorry the photo not the best but it’s the only one I’ve got on my camera and the card is at the shop.
- Cream, green and pink card stock.
- Just Rite ” Girl Time” set and ” Joyful Hearts” set.
- Martha Stewart loops border punch.
- The punch on the edges is a Martha Stewart but I can’t remember what it’s called.
- Labels Ten nesties.
- Scalloped and plain round and oval nesties.
- Ribbon, pearls, button and stickles from the stash.
All the ladies seemed to like doing this card, the threading of the ribbon was a bit of a challenge but everyone managed it really well, let’s hope it goes as well next week, when there’s another workshop using this technique.
Here’s a close up of the handbag…
I think I’m going to have an early night, with a couple of ibuprofen.