Hi everyone, hope you had a good Bank holiday weekend.
Just Magnolia have a sketch to follow this week by the very talented Bev, which is sponsored by Crafts U Love and over at Cute Card Thursday it’s “make your own, sponsored by Heidi from The Stamp Shoppe, so I ‘ve been playing with my new Tim Holtz tattered flowers die and made some flowers.
- Lady Tilda by Magnolia
- Coloured with promarkers
- Tim Holtz sissix die ” Tattered Flowers”
- SU background stamp for the word on the flowers
- Distress ink pads in mulled lavender and dusty concord
- Nellie Snellen oval die
- Plain oval nestie
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Patterned paper, spacers, brads and ribbon from the stash
Here’s a close up of those flowers….
…and here’s lady Tilda.
I was going to enter the PFP challenge this week as it was make your own flowers but then realised that it’s Tuesday already, so too late. 😦
I’m off to a wedding tomorrow in a castle, my DH is best man, it’s an understatement to say his slightly nervous or bricking it as they say LOL.