YAY !!!! It’s Friday, the weekend’s here and what a fabulous weekend it’s going to be. Barbecue weather I think :D. It’s 23 degrees here today.
- Stamp, Little mermaid by The Greetings farm.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP, Basic Grey 6×6 lime rickey and imaginesc.
- Punches, Martha Stewart double dots (I think) , a branch, SU plain oval and an old woodware border punch.
- Spellbinders die “Fancy Tags”
- Bubbles, pin beads, shell and gems from the stash.
Here’s a close up of that cute mermaid, I’ve added some crystal lacquer to her tail and top to give it a glossy, wet look.
I like to enter this card for 2 challenges:
Passion for Promarkers, which is “fantasy/ mythology” chosen by Tracy and sponsored by Sugar Nellie, and also Anyone for Anya, which is “Don’t be Square”, create something that not the usual 6×6 square shape, sponsored by Tracy from Dies to Die for. So I gone for a triangular easel card.
Here’s a side view, you can see how I’ve put my mermaid on a type of spring, made from 2 strips of card folded together.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment as I love to read them and have a wonderful weekend whatever you might be doing but if you find you have a spare hour or two on Saturday, Annika is demonstrating the melt pot at Stampeezee in Coventry between 10am~4pm. If you’re in the area why not drop in and take a look, I know I’m going for a couple of hours.