WOW It’s Friday again already, where did that week go?
I’ve been meaning to put this card up for days, just haven’t had the time.
- Tilda stamp I got from the NEC.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP are My Mind’s Eye, Bella Bella & Penny Lane.
- Prima Flower.
- Nellie Snellen multi die.
- Cuttlebug music embossing folder.
- Branch punch
- Pearls from The Hobby House
- Lace, pin, beads and ribbon from the stash
Here’s a closer look at Tilda…
Over at Passion for Promarkers this week ” Anything goes” as it’s their first anniversary “CONGRATULATIONS GUYS” so I think this qualifies & at Create 4 Fun the theme is “Vintage”, which is great as I originally made this card for the Magnolia challenge only to realise I’m too late OOOPS!!!!
Thanks for stopping by