Good morning everyone!!! What a miserable day, it’s raining here in the Midlands.
I’ve followed a sketch by Lillian, over at The Sugar Bowl with the theme of blue and the challenge over at Passion for promarkers chosen by Michele is distressing, which I’ve done around the edges. I hope this qualifies for both.
- Stamp- Basket of happiness by Sugar Nellie.
- Coloured with promarkers.
- DP are SU Bella Bleu and My Minds Eye Bella Bella.
- Punch, Martha Stewart optic dot.
- Ribbon, spacers and brads from the stash.
Here’s a couple of close ups…
Here’s that rounded folded flower embellishment, I found this on Becca’s Blog, she is one amazing lady. Take a look here for the instructions. I shall definately be making more of these.
I’m going to send this card to my niece, it’s her birthday on Tuesday and I’m off to make a card for my darling daughter she’s 16 on Wednesday. Where did those years go???????????