I’m on a roll this week Yay….
Over at The Sugar bowl there’s a sketch by the very talented Marlene with the theme of “One for the boys”. So I’ve dug deep in a draw of stamps and found this sugar nellie stamp called Hamish in woolly jumper and I’m sooooooo ashamed to say that I’ve had this stamp for a very long time and he’s never seen ink, until now. I’d also like to enter this card in Cards for Men challenge as anything goes this week.
- Image Sugar Nellie ” Hamish in woolly jumper” coloured with promarkers.
- Graphic 45 papers from Stampeezee.
- SU star punch and oval punch.
- Craftwork cards sentiment.
- Buttons and twine from the stash.
Here’s a closer look at Hamish….
Thanks for stopping by 😀