Had a rare few hours spare yesterday, so I thought I’d make a couple of cards for some of this weeks challenges. Today here’s the one I’ve made for Lili of the Valley’s challenge which is “Glitter and Glitz” and I’ve followed a sketch over at Friday Sketchers by Janneke, sponsored by Janice Hopper of Sunshine & Giggle Stamps.
- “Little Ballerina” by LOTV coloured with promarkers.
- DP are My Minds Eye 12×12, Bella Bella and Penny Lane.
- Sentiment from a set of stamps by My Favorite Things.
- Nesties….Crown ovals, plain classic ovals and scalloped classic ovals.
- Cherry Blossom flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Gems from The Hobby House.
Here’s a closer look at that gorgeous little ballerina.
Unfortunately the glitter doesn’t show up too well in the piccie, but lots of stickles were added and the pinks swirly paper was already glittery, the glitter shows up a little better on the cherry blossoms….
Thanks for stopping by 😀