Hope you had a great Christmas and Santa brought you all you wanted.
I just loooove this little ballerina from Lili of the Valley………
- Ballerina stamp by Lili of the Valley.
- Coloured with Promarkers.
- DP Magnolia.
- Cuttlebug music embossing folder.
- Lili of the Valley Sentiment
- Martha Stewart border punch.
- Spellbinders nestabilities.
- Roses by Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Stickles & Gems.
A closer look……….
I’d like to wish you all a Very Creative 2011 😀
Hugs Sonia xxx
Are you keeping warm !!! More snow has been forecast for here in the Midlands, let’s hope they’re wrong.
Anyway here’s an easel card I ‘ve made using the large A4 dies.
The image is by Kanban, ideal for teenage boys, I think. I’ve used a Stampin Up patterned Paper and cut the words and numbers out using my cricut machine and Gypsy.
I really like this shaped card will definitely be doing more of these.
“HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND BEST WISHES FOR 2011” 😀
Hugs Sonia xxx
Busy, Busy, Busy.
Are you ready for Christmas yet? I’m not, but getting there bit by bit, like most of us at this time of year I need more hours in a day.
I’ve got a magnolia Christmas card to show you today. I’ve been playing with my new Cricut lite cartridge called Lacey Labels, which is what I’ve used to create the oval background that Tilda is sitting on, I loooooove this cartridge I can see I’m going to be using it lots.
- Craftwork cards scalloped card blank.
- Tilda with Christmas Letters.
- Lacey Labels cartridge.
- Flower punch.
- Branch Punch.
- SU scalloped circle punch.
- Craftwork cards sentiment.
- Ribbon and pearls from the stash.
Here’s a closer look at Tilda with all her Christmas post.
The challenge over at Just Magnolia is to make a christmas card, so this is my entry.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!
Hugs Sonia xxx
I’ve been playing with my new A4 die cutting machine, one of the goodies I got at the NEC in November.
I have cut the base card out using a large scalloped circle set of nesties. I’ve also cut the mat from patterned paper and the scalloped border with the same set of nesties. Angel Tilda has been cut out using the regular circle dies.
- Angel Tilda available at Stampeezee
- Coloured with promarkers.
- SU designer snowflake paper.
- Extra large scalloped circle dies, regular circle dies.
- Martha Stewart snowflake punches.
- Cuttlebug embossing folder, snowflakes.
- Personal Impressions circle sentiments.
- Stickles, glitter dots and glass bead from the stash.
Here’s a closer look at Tilda, sooooooo angelic..
Hopefully the glitter shows up a little better.
I’d also like to enter this into the Just Magnolia challenge, which is ” anything goes” with the added option of sparkle. I hope it’s sparkly enough, the piccie doesn’t do it justice (always have trouble taking pictures to show off the sparkle) and also Cute Card Thursday where the challenge is ” The Blues”
Thanks for stopping by