I’ve been playing with my new A4 die cutting machine, one of the goodies I got at the NEC in November.
I have cut the base card out using a large scalloped circle set of nesties. I’ve also cut the mat from patterned paper and the scalloped border with the same set of nesties. Angel Tilda has been cut out using the regular circle dies.
- Angel Tilda available at Stampeezee
- Coloured with promarkers.
- SU designer snowflake paper.
- Extra large scalloped circle dies, regular circle dies.
- Martha Stewart snowflake punches.
- Cuttlebug embossing folder, snowflakes.
- Personal Impressions circle sentiments.
- Stickles, glitter dots and glass bead from the stash.
Here’s a closer look at Tilda, sooooooo angelic..
Hopefully the glitter shows up a little better.
I’d also like to enter this into the Just Magnolia challenge, which is ” anything goes” with the added option of sparkle. I hope it’s sparkly enough, the piccie doesn’t do it justice (always have trouble taking pictures to show off the sparkle) and also Cute Card Thursday where the challenge is ” The Blues”
Thanks for stopping by